Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

360 fusion anyone else?

advertisement

Comments

• I would think that if you have no other medical conditions and you heal very quickly that you should be able to make short work of a 360. Be smart in what you try to do afterwords and as I've said before in other posts just because you have had your back FIXED doesn't mean you can, or should go back totally to what you were doing before. I am talking about bending, lifting, and twisting. You really need to have the long talk with your doctor and do what he says. Be aware that most doctors will paint a better picture then what reality actually is. That has been my experience so take it as such. Do you have a general, or vascular surgeon lined up for the opening and closing on the front?

David
  • I too have been wondering how age plays a role in recovery, I am 10 yrs older this time, I am 54, probably a few pounds heavier too, But I went back to work with my "turtle shell" on and I had a desk job with lots of guys around to pick up things for me. I was pretty tired at the days end, its about all I did and I rested all weekend. I do have a lot of scar tissue, I assume since my 24" scar still hurts, It does what I call go into a snit....it feels like it is pulling and twisting at times. If I over due my back will hurt also. I also was stapled not stitched, which took me about 4 weeks before I could look at it, most ppl would look at it and say wow that is a lot, but my mom said, OMG, you poor thing...good ole mom!
    I have never heard it called a 360` surgery, but I guess it was. Now when I go fo an x-ray or the MRI like yesterday, the techs always say my oh my, you have had a lot of work done! Yes and more on the way....Always, Tara
    Tara56
  • advertisement
  • I too have been wondering how age plays a role in recovery, I am 10 yrs older this time, I am 54, probably a few pounds heavier too, But I went back to work with my "turtle shell" on and I had a desk job with lots of guys around to pick up things for me. I was pretty tired at the days end, its about all I did and I rested all weekend. I do have a lot of scar tissue, I assume since my 24" scar still hurts, It does what I call go into a snit....it feels like it is pulling and twisting at times. If I over due my back will hurt also. I also was stapled not stitched, which took me about 4 weeks before I could look at it, most ppl would look at it and say wow that is a lot, but my mom said, OMG, you poor thing...good ole mom!
    I have never heard it called a 360` surgery, but I guess it was. Now when I go fo an x-ray or the MRI like yesterday, the techs always say my oh my, you have had a lot of work done! Yes and more on the way....Always, Tara
    Tara56