Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

7 months post and this journey never stops

advertisement

Comments

• I can see from your post how upset you were when you found out that you'd become aggressive when you were being put under. It's very understandable knowing what you're going through. The good thing is that you're looking for that door on the other side. If you had been totally consumed by anger for what your husband has done to you and your daughter, then I'd have been worried. It'll take time and being involved with friends and family to help you get through this dark time is the right way to go. I've been there and having your whole life turned upside down is very traumatic. When you do go through that open door, you won't notice that you're growing in other ways, but your friends will.

I hope all goes well for you on Thursday.

>:D< >:D<

Trish

XLIF L2-4 20.8.15
    ALIF L4/5 2009
    Laminectomy/discectomy L4/5 2008
  • I haven't seen you in here for a couple of days. I just wanted you to know you are still in my thoughts. I hope you are doing much better. Support *HUGZ* to ya!!

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement
  • Well, "tomorrow" is almost here....in the morning I will repeat the injections to L3...I am the first one scheduled....not sure if my PM has the philosophy of eating your veggies first! LOL ie schedule the aggressive one first! :)

Of course it is never boring here and since Sunday I have had a cold/virus. but, both the PM and hospital staff said it is ok and I can still have the procedure.

Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow ~ that I will be ok with the anethesia and the injections will go well!

Thank you so much my spiney friends! Hope everyone is experiencing minimal pain and great joy!
  • I will be thinking of and praying for you tomorrow. >:D<

Have you got help to get home afterwards this time?

Try to relax and stay calm. This time, I pray it will go smoothly and give you the wonderful relief that you need.

We are all cheering for you! <:P <:P >:D<
  • Oh I hope the injections help.
    I'll be thinking of you.

Tonya
  • advertisement
  • Thoughts and Prayers? For sure, they are heading your way now! Gentle *HUGZ* that all goes well and you DO get some relief.

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Shari,
    So sorry to hear of your continuing issues with this recovery.I havent been on the forum in quite some time but as others have said I still think of many of you often. you have gotten over many other hurdles in your recovery and this too shall pass. Will keep you in my thought and prayers. Lynette
    Lynette
  • You have been in my thoughts today, I hope & pray the procedures & anesthesia went well.

I had issues COMING out of anesthesia after my surgery and I remember being told two days later of how difficult I was, physically I took much longer then average, but also I was verbally, not nice, embarrassing, yes.

But one of the recovery nurses who visited me two days post op said, these types of unusual behavior (aggression, or sadness) are usually due to a reaction to the anesthesia. So even with all that is going on and all that you have been through, leave those thoughts behind you. Focus on your optimal well being.

Let us know how you made out and I pray you are not sore and that your injections provide long lasting relief.

Also, I hope your cold is cleared up, you don't need any added issues. I hope you are resting peacefully.

Virginia
  • Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes! I really felt the love and support. I was able to be calm and centered.

Due to how I reacted to the anesthesia the last time, my pm didn't want to put me under. I think they gave me something to calm me, but I am not sure. Since I had been sick all week, I was incedibly mellow anyway.

It wasn't easy, and there were times when the pain was extreme, but my PM is kind and compassionate, stopping to let me regroup, and then continuing. In the end, I DID it! :)

My cold/virsus is better, and I am now eating things other than soup! :)

I am in pain, and uncomfortable, but trying not to doubt my decision to have the procedure. I think I am just tired from being sick all week!

Tired of being "sick and tired" ~ now I sound like my mom! :) LOL

Thank you all! You are the best!
advertisement