Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Way off topic but needed to vent...

advertisement

Comments

• It was so great to read that Brooklyn does not have Leukemia.

We have two daughters, 9 and 4 and I just shudder at the thought of any weird disease or injury....I pray every night about that, please keep them safe, let them have a normal life. I am certain most parents stress over this.

I can imagine the level of strain you must have been under, especially with the house and all.

So....super news that your little girl does not have Leukemia and here's hoping the house stuff all works out well.

Take care.
  • Such great news for Brooklyn!!! I am so happy for you guys! Thanks much for the update. *HUGZ* :)

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement

• I am so pleased for you all. It must be a wonderful relief.
    Hope your move goes well and wishing you some very happy years in your new house. :-)

Mind your back while you move!
  • ....of my heart.. You guys have been so kind and caring.. And you have no idea how much it help me to have a place to come to that even though we are here for our backs this place is so much more then that.. It really is our on little family.. Hearing of your kind words and all of your prayers really touched me.. Scariest 4 days of my life and I thank you all for helping me get through it.!.!.!.! On the house note, not even 9 mins after we got the test results back we got a call postponing our closing yet again.. We were supposed to close and be moved tomorrow and know we are waiting on our new closing date... I really really really dislike our loan officer... And can not wait to get all this house stuff over.. We are waiting on a phone call for our apartment manager to see how long we have before we have to get out because they have already leased out our apartment... So we my have to put the rest of our stuff in storage and get a hotel room for a few days... Me, my husband, my mom, and 7 year old and 2 year old all in one room.... I don't even want to think about it right now... Well I'm off to bed.. Thank you guys again so very much.!.!.!.!
  • about the blood rest results. Sorry to hear about your house closing being prolonged. I went through that awaiting our new house and even when we moved in there was no electricity on the second and third floor and had no cable or internet for over a month. I can't imagine living in one hotel room. Take care and I hope your house closes soon and into your house soon. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • advertisement
  • Thank god they are negative. I couldn't imagine the stress you have been put under. My wife and I lost a baby just 2 hours after birth. He is a twin to my son Sammy. He is 2 and a half now. The emotional pain and distress to this day is overwhelming
  • Thats great news you got from the doctor.
    Thats every parents worse nightmare, that one of their children is sick or hurt.
    My best to you and your family.
  • Praise the Lord for answered prayer! I hope all that little Brooklyn (what a beautiful name) is facing is a bit of a thyroid problem. That would be so easily treatable.

So sorry about the added stress of your house closing situation. Don't know what could have been done over election day but hope things will be getting settled soon. Let us know how it all turns out--when you can and feel like getting online again. We'll be here for you--and after all the dust clears, we can talk "back trouble", lol. :)
    Linda

2009 Foraminotomy C6-72010 PLIF L4-S1Multi RFA's, cervical inj, lumbar injLaminectomy L3-4 and fusion w/internal fixation T10-L4 July 17Fusion C2-C5 yet to be scheduled
advertisement