Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Burning, searing pain/spasms in feet

advertisement

Comments

• Sorry you are feeling so crappy Kelly (and everyone else) Jeez, it never ends does it - always something new to experience with this BS. I love the cane idea, that's cute. I didn't know Brenda did that, very cute for the holidays!
  • Howdy Kelly,

So glad you've gotten the referrals and the x-rays and MRI's. :) My feet don't burn, but they cramp! I have neuropathy in my legs, but as far as I know, it doesn't extend to my feet. Maybe? Mine behave better when elevated.

Have you found yours is positional? I would experiment a bit, and see if it is. Then you can pin point what or when it comes on. Once that is figured out, you can be more direct with that info for your doctor to figure it out. Please let us know if you or they figure it out. *HUGZ*

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement
  • Howdy Marion,

Yeah, you have to keep a sense of humor! Since my cane (and now Kelly is there) is my '3rd leg', gotta dress it up too! :) Makes for great conversations vs the "Oh dear, did you hurt your foot dear?" Ack!!!

I love Kelly's candy cane idea...just love it Kelly!!!

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • I love the cain idea Kelly! I have to use one of those ugly quad cains or I would fall over...sigh.
    Not much you can do to make them pretty.

My balance sucks but my GP says it's the meds I am on but if that were true everyone on pain meds would have the same problem wouldnt they?

Decorate that cain my friend!! Go for it!!

Hugssss
    Patsy W

• Patsy, how about turning your cane into a giraffe?
  • advertisement
  • I love that Jelly!!!
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • I love that too Jelly......but I think I need to turn it into a "magic carpet" so I can just float along instead of stumbling along like I do.

Kelly...I awoke this morning with the inside of my right heel in flames! No redness this time just a scalding sensation. I sure wish I knew what is causing this!

A severe winter storm is moving in and I am to get my "tank" refilled Tuesday!! I do hope the weather does not prevent me from making the 50 mile trip to the hospital!
    Patsy W
  • The storm moving in! I know I'm the best weatherologist I know!! Be safe, hope you have a big twuck to take Patsy!
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.