Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

Foot pain

Old WhitebeardOOld Whitebeard Posts: 23
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello. I have been reading other posts to get the feeling of this site. People here seem to be compassionate and helpful. Having suffered from radiculopathy in my leg for years, I started experiencing foot pain about three months ago. I am now having trouble standing for an hour, I cannot sit more than ten minutes, and walking for fifteen minutes causes pain flares that last a day or so. I am spending most of my time lying down. I have considered myself disabled for several years, but this foot pain is worse.

I know everyone here is very nice, so don't feel obligated to respond with a welcome note. My next post will be on the pain management forum.
advertisement

Comments

• Great support here when you need it! Welcome to SH. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Hello Old Whitebeard, I agree that foot pain can be pretty bad, esp. on top of numerous other medical issues/complaints. I have complex regional pain syndrome in both of my feet and have had several operations on both of them. It's very frustrating to *feel* like, or have the desire to do things, but simply can't.

I didn't feel obligated to welcome you, I just wanted to, .. and I've been having some bad days with the feet & spasms so your post popped out at me. I honestly hope you get some relief from your pain.
  • advertisement