Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

New Members - Tips for success on our forums

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,243
edited 11/18/2014 - 4:23 AM in New Member Introductions
We are so happy to have you participate in our forum, and we want this experience to be helpful. With that in mind, please follow these tips in order to have the best experience possible in our forums:

Do
- Include your current condition as identified by your doctor
- List any medication you are currently on
- Identify the various diagnostic tests you have had and the results.
- List any prior surgeries
- Identify any upcoming surgery
- Describe your current medical problems
- In Doubt - Ask one of the moderators
READ THE FORUM RULES

The more you can provide in your initial post, the easier it will be for other Spine-health members to provide some valuable input.

Dont
- List the specific names of doctors
- Ask for someone to evaluate your MRI report
- Make negative or bashing statements about your doctor
- Make duplicate posts.

These are just some tips that should make your initial introduction to Spine-health easier and also create the environment for a productive time on this site.
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,243
    how the categories are laid out here and what is the best way to start posting.

In the past several days, there have been a number of new members making posts that have been covered many times in various forums.

I have always encouraged new members to 'Search' first before posting. This way you will see if your question has already been answered. When possible, I try to re-route the new member to an older post, but at times that is difficult to do because of the sheer number of similar posts.

We try to address everyone's posts, but it more difficult when we have to address something that has already been addressed.

So, please, read the FAQs and do searches before posting
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Hi . Another newbie here. Please be gentle with me as I am new to this kind of thing.
  • advertisement
  • Hi all, been through 3 spinal epidural injections and need some advice on exercises that will strengthen my back, but am also 100 lbs overweight, in pain, first injection lasted for a year, last injection was last week, so we'll see. so anyone that can help, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • Have you seen a Physiotherapist yet? They may be able to help you with exercising as well as a Physiatrist(Sports Medicine Dr.) http://www.spine-health.com/treatment/physical-therapy/comprehensive-approach-treatment-a-physiatrist I hope you get some relief for your back pain. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Welcome to SH. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • advertisement
  • current condition as identified by your doctor 2 thoracic bulging discs
    medication I am currently on Morphine sulfur,Hydromorophone
    diagnostic tests I have had and the results.2 MRI 2 thoracic bulging discs
    any prior surgeries None
    any upcoming surgery None
    - Describe your current medical problems I am in constant lvl 5 pain spiking to lvl 8 when i move I am so depressed tried shots every week for 8 weeks currently in physical therapy and tens unit therapy is painful thinking about giving up on all treatments.

• i am here to hopefully get some info on my back pain...
advertisement