We are so happy to have you participate in our forum, and we want this experience to be helpful. With that in mind, please follow these tips in order to have the best experience possible in our forums:
- Include your current condition as identified by your doctor
- List any medication you are currently on
- Identify the various diagnostic tests you have had and the results.
- List any prior surgeries
- Identify any upcoming surgery
- Describe your current medical problems
- In Doubt - Ask one of the moderators
READ THE FORUM RULES
The more you can provide in your initial post, the easier it will be for other Spine-health members to provide some valuable input.
- List the specific names of doctors
- Ask for someone to evaluate your MRI report
- Make negative or bashing statements about your doctor
- Make duplicate posts.
These are just some tips that should make your initial introduction to Spine-health easier and also create the environment for a productive time on this site.
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences