this is my MRI report. If someone can help me understand what it means that would be great. please note, I am going to be going to my dr. but i would like to have an idea before i go. thanks
Diagnostic Imaging Report
• MRI of the cervical spine without contrast. Comparison: None available.
• Findings: Marrow signal is unremarkable without infiltrative lesion.
• The craniocervical junction and posterior fossa appear unremarkable.
• Signal throughout the cervical spinal cord is unremarkable.
• There is a left paracentral disc and protrusion at C6-C7 which is resulting in moderate-to-severe left-sided foraminal narrowing and effacement of the CSF in the ventral thecal sac, in close proximity to the spinal cord at this level.
• The prevertebral soft tissues are within normal limits.
• Impression: Left paracentral disc protrusion at C6-C7 resulting in mild spinal canal stenosis and moderate-to-severe left-sided neural foraminal narrowing. Clinically correlate with any C7 radiculopathy.