Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

The Drivers we love to HATE!

KymBerlyKymBerly Posts: 73
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:52 AM in Lighten and Brighten
this is from springfield missouri. it is several videos compiled from their red light camera's. it shows people running red lights, and multiple accidents caused by the red light runners.

if other people were not in danger i would laugh my butt off!

https://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1418565565?bctid=70368898001

sorry i just couldnt keep my eyes off of this video and just had to share it! =)) :jawdrop: :t :ss :))( 8} =)) image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" />

advertisement

Comments

• Those are probably people who have not yet acclimated to their pain medication(s).
    Just sayin'. :??
  • I like the idiot that runs the light and gets stuck UNDER the semi!!! Would love to see that insurance write up! Hehehe - kind of hard to hit and run on that one!

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement
  • Mine was the Semi and the guy who verred to avoid the car and hit the pole. As no one but the idiot could have been injured.

I agree they need to lower their Pain Pill Dose and raise their insurance coverages just incase!
  • What a video! I can't believe the amount of careless drivers out there. BTW-Aren't you allowed to turn right at a red light? Most streets you can do it here unless there's a sign saying you can't do it. Anyway what a scary video! Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • But You have to treat a Right turn at a red light like a stop sign. Meaning making a full stop and looking both ways. The Suv failed to do so , so I think that makes it a red light violation.
  • advertisement
  • Kymberly,

Thinking about it, yeah that was a good one as like you said "just the idiot" got hurt! Might even be a future spiney! Serves him/her right!! =D>

Brenda
  • In Florida "Right turn on red" is approved unless so marked, *but* you have to come to a complete stop unless it's a specific dedicated right turn on red lane. We are getting more and more cameras down here due to the amount of accidents.

About 12 years ago my hubby and I were about to take a left on a green light and luckily from years as a pilot I constantly look as I turn (hubby doesn't). I yelled stop, he was mad for a split second as this jerk in an F250 flew straight through the red and slammed head on into another car on the other side of the intersection. The guy try to flee, but I chased his stupid ass down. Idiots. How many of us get hurt due to the carelessness of another vs the ole 'driver lost control' and we hit a tree by our own hand. Sad...

Could be interesting statistics to look up. I wonder if they separate such accidents with cars? I know they do with aviation and marine. I wonder how that would wash out?

Brenda
  • Thats really something.
    Shows how people are completely ignorant to their surroundings and to what they are doing.
    Wet roads, dry roads,day or night.
    If you notice some of them videos show them going toward a hospital,
    At least they headed in the right direction.
  • Many of them were speeding too, they should add a speed sensor. I bet they could double the tickets.
  • I tell my husband he should be looking both ways before he drives through and he says no it'll be their fault if something happens. Boy. When I was in Montreal with my Mom and Stepfather, my Stepfather paused while he went ahead to the green but another car just sped on at the green and a car went through the red and hit him hard. As we drove away my Stepdad says don't look that could've been us. Terrible..
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
advertisement