Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Coffee with ALEX - We need more daytime chatters !!!!!

Comments

• I`ve have to agree about chat. The few times I`ve been forunate to find someone in chat,I`m so happy,I can hardly chat!(anyone who knows me in there,know`s how slow I am at typing)LOL! Even the few months I felt pretty good, I would come into chat. The forums are wonderful,so much experiance,nothing like people who are going through spine issues. As a rule,I will check chat, soon as I come into SH. Anyone who hasn`t,I just gotta say"Come on in"! I think when you do, you`ll be happy you did. WE SPINEY`S ROCK!!!I`ve never been disappointed I did. I just miss everyone I haven`t chatted with! If that means,everyone is on the mend or well,that`s wonderful!!! But I still miss everyone! Please PM me,let me know how things are goings! TC,Hugz to all, PS.Alex,I still need advice on dancing!!!
  • I`ve have to agree about chat. The few times I`ve been forunate to find someone in chat,I`m so happy,I can hardly chat!(anyone who knows me in there,know`s how slow I am at typing)LOL! Even the few months I felt pretty good, I would come into chat. The forums are wonderful,so much experiance,nothing like people who are going through spine issues. As a rule,I will check chat, soon as I come into SH. Anyone who hasn`t,I just gotta say"Come on in"! I think when you do, you`ll be happy you did. WE SPINEY`S ROCK!!!I`ve never been disappointed I did. I just miss everyone I haven`t chatted with! If that means,everyone is on the mend or well,that`s wonderful!!! But I still miss everyone! Please PM me,let me know how things are goings! TC,Hugz to all, PS.Alex,I still need advice on dancing!!!
  • advertisement
  • You should not even worry about if some freak out just cause you come in to chat. I prety much always understud you and other after being with sh from way back are in same situation as the rest of us and just because you decided to donate your time to help run it dont change the fact you guys are still spineys.

The only people that will freak out posibly are who might have done something to get in trouble for in my view. I never changed my behavier just cause i seen you come in the room and worry about if you are there monitoring the room or not and nobody else should worry about it either. I have to assume we are all adults and its not like 2nd grade class room where teacher comes in the room so we beter behave lol.

We dont discriminate. We equaly abuse mods, and any authority team members lol. Git-ir-done
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,778
    Darn ... this will be better than CNN!! (but then again I don't have CNN anymore) Darn .... This could be better than CNN!!

Brenda ... its okay to only hit "post comment" once !!

We miss you too!! Hope you can join us in about an hour!

d
  • advertisement
  • Wow Brenda, you must be really excited! You hit that "Send" button a ton of times! Rofla!!!

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • I fully agree with Alex. I remember when you use to pop into chat, it was fun! Hopefully you will rethink your reasons for not coming into chat, and like Alex said, you guys are just as subject to being picked on, especially as mods! (G)

Flip the coin too Ron. Some members might actually feel "more" supported that the admin staff also joins chat to share and support. Tamtam comes in a lot, Cath and C pop in here and there. They come out with all their fingers and toes intact! :)

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • OOPS,So sorry.File this post under:DUMB,DUMBER,DUMBEEST!!!Ya,that`s me.Guilty!I`ll try not to post, over and over again! See ya`ll in chat. Brenda C.
    I already have that title!! We will just have to think about something else for you .... I often have problems with my connection freezing and will hit post comment again in an effort to get out of browser
    gridlock!!

Sorry you couldnt join us .... maybe now or tomorrow!!

Don't be shy now!!!

d
    Day Time Chat is active NOW !!!

Dring your slippers and your sippers!

d
advertisement