Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Nerve pain is back kicking my ass,

Comments

• Hi Michelle, haven't been able to write for a couple of days. How are you doing? take care and a big soft hug to make you feel better
    Maria x
  • maybe you've seen this add in the states, it is soooooo true

• advertisement
  • Well this is odd think everyone has abondoned me boohoo.

Hope everyone is doing good
  • Jeff,
    Nooooo you are not alone, we are like our pain we stick together!!!!
    I hope everyone has had a "pain free" weekend! Scared to say but I've had a light break from the last three weeks where I was in and out of casualties, they already call me by my name... I had a nasty arguement with a doctor in NHS hospital, she started shouting at me telling me that my condition is chronical and they only attend people with "accute" problems in casualties!!!! EXCUSE ME!!!! I couldn't move my right side and the pain was unberable, what a b...ch! she said she only called me in because the last three times last month I ended up calling my private insurance and asking for an ambulance to take me there and she didn't want the embarrasment.. Well finally seeing the consultant on Wednesday and got my CT and new Xrays, they look weird, different to the last ones. And getting physiotheraphy this week so that is good news!
    Hugs to you all,
    Maria
  • Yes,i agree that is just being a b****h it can be so hard for those of us that have chronic problems to get the help me need if at all, it took my three very long painful years to get any real help.

I am cautiously saying i am getting a bit of a break too (thank god)right now but i know it wont last but i will take any break i can get!

I was surpised you posted nobody has said a word for awhile i been hoping everyone was ok well as good as can be for what we deal with.

Well i am going to go take care hope to hear from you and the gang soon!
  • advertisement
  • I am very happy you are getting a "break" we know they don't last but they are SOOOOOOO good, not perfect but good wish I could only have one day pain free!!! what a dream!!!
    Hope everyone is ok too and hope to hear from all of you soon
    Hugs
    Maria
  • I am so thankful for the breaks when they come they seem to be getting fewer and further in between but will take them when they do show up.

A pain free day that has been so far in the past i couldn't imagine how that would feel. I sure wish we all could at least get one day pain free but a day of tolerable pain is a wonderful day for me and hope it is for everyone that lives like we do!

I hope to hear from everyone soon too!
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.