Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

    Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Was add on harder?

advertisement
2

Comments

  • Saw the surgeon today, He took a good look at x-rays and mri, and between us we have decided that the best option is to take out the hardware that is there. I have a very good fusion between C4-5, but it appears there is a crack in the fusion between C5-6. So in effect he is going to do a 2 level fusion between C5-7, with new plate and screws. There will no longer be any hardware at the C4 level. Surgery is on Aug. 4th, so I don't have long to wait at least. I'm also on the cancellation list because he is concerned about the crack. He fears that the C7 may be putting too much strain on my fusion and doesn't want to wait too long.

    Wish me luck!!
    Gary
Sign In or Register to comment.