Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I'll be offline all weekend and it's 48C or 118F Humidex Prayers please

Comments

• Charry, hope you survived the heat, and you're not in too much pain!! Take it easy with setting up, take lots of breaks and don't overdo it. Glad the worse part of it is over now for you!!
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • I'm hoping the move is going well and that you're not hurting yourself. And the heat just makes things all the worse.

Take care of yourself and know that I'm thinking about you and wishing you the best. Hope you love your new diggs once you get settled in.

Cath
  • advertisement
  • as we helped our niece move on Thursday and it was brutal. She was moving out of a spacious apartment without air conditioning to a smaller space with air. Hubby just drove the truck to save his back and nephews did the grunt work but that still left lots of loads of 'stuff' that she does not 'need' IMHO to carry. She is in Toronto also and is moving closer to the Beach area.
    We got through it and so have you Charry but I was so glad to see that you (and hubby) were smart for a change and guarded your backs! Now take your time settling in girl! It does not have to be done in a day or even a week.
  • I'm missing my desktop with this laptop I find it hard to move the mouse. Cats love the place and can go out on the roof and out the back but I love the lakeshore. I walked all weekend and I've forgotten my old house already!

Beaver yes nice to help your neice out moving. The beaches is nice but lots of people out there! I live in the west end the other side of the boardwalk and love this hidden gem of a neighborhood!I can stick my head out the window and see the lake and it's only 30 feet away or so.'m slow typing on this lap so sorry if I can't answer some posts!

Thank you everyone for your support through this rough time moving and still living out of a suitcase.lol. Charry

I
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Nice Charry, you moved to the Beaches? It's so nice in those neighbourhoods. So glad you made it through and you like your new house. Sounds like it's already feeling like home! How are you feeling otherwise?
    Kelly
  • advertisement
  • I moved to the west end Lakeshore not the Beaches which is the east end. I just moved from the east end. I'm a west end girl! I grew up in central west Toronto so back to home area except much closer to the lake.

My husband is sorting through the boxes and I need him to get my clothes unpacked but it's too warm upstairs without air conditioning. I got a dud portable AC not working and missing peices that's what I get for shopping online and only guaranteed for 30 days which has expired. I told husband to go get another AC but he wants me to go. I'm just not up to going right now,

I can't find my Cymbalta sigh. I only packed a certain amount in my purse and now have run out but for sure they're in one of those boxes or garbage bags. lol

So long answer sorry. I'm still trying to get used to laptop. I wish the keys were lit up to see the numbers better...

Hope you're doing well Kelly and congrats I see you're authority now. Good choice admin!

I hope everyone has a low pain day. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • oh, nice! Well, welcome back home! I so hope you find your Cymbalta soon, I had terrible withdrawals from it once when I made a stupid mistake and forgot to put them in my weekly pill dispenser once. Actually, I find that if I don't take it first thing in the morning when I usually do, I start to get vertigo, it's awful. Thanks for the congrats!
    Kelly
advertisement