Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Honey i am home,

advertisement

Comments

• Glad to hear the injection helped, it's awesome when they do, isn't it? Good luck on Monday!! I'm not at that age yet (HAHA) to have to worry about that kind of surgery, but from the people I do know who have had it, are glad they did. And yes, I just called you OLD.
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • Hey Alex,

I'm doing pretty well! Here's the link to my surgery thread..........here ya go! :-)

http://www.spine-health.com/forum/back-surgery-and-neck-surgery/strapping-seat-belt

Frontal Lobotomy is next....
    Charlie
  • advertisement
  • You're such a nut LOL. Miss chatting with you. Good luck on your surgery Monday morning. I do hope you'll be seeing things more clearly LOL!

Best to you,

Marianne
  • No no no not cat stevens lol. I found it'. It was johny kemp from disco days. I just got paid, its friday nite . Got money in my pocket the feelings right. I like Cat stevens but thats not the song lol. And whats up with the sheep in high heels profile pic? Lol. Geting me a litle exited here baaaaaaaa!

Liz. Thanks liz. Yes i am not sure i will be able to read anything monday after surgery just on the 1 eye. I cant see how my reading glasses will work if 1 eye is fixed and other aint. Scary part is i realised 4 years ago i took my dad for this same eye surgery and he was dead in august 15th. That means he had the eye surgery around same time i am having it august 1st and died after geting sick from being put out for the eye surgery and ended up geting portal vein block thrombosis.

I only realised this after they set it up. Of all the months out of the year they pick the date dad had his and died from it. I almost want to cancel it for a diferent date but its set to go now so screw it. We of course was never able to prove the eye surgery of dad being put under was the direct cause of his death but with him 9 years earlier having liver transplant but he was doing great untill this surgery. He never lived long enough to have the 2nd eye done so no mater what gives me a creepy feeling about this surgery.

Kelly. I am old enough to be your sugar daddy. Lol
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • Ok cool charlie. Glad everything went ok with your surgery. Best wishes with recovery,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • advertisement
  • Alex,

Good luck with your surgery, my friend. You'll be just fine and don't worry about things---it will all be good.

Talk to ya soon!
    Charlie
  • All the best tomorrow with your cataract surgery. You will do great, try not to worry.

We will be thinking of you and look forward to hearing from you afterward.

Been humming "I just got paid" all morning.

Look forward to hearing more of your witty, humourous
    posts...helps bring a smile to all !

>:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • alexhurting said:
    Kelly. I am old enough to be your sugar daddy. Lol
    Yes, but do you have the unlimited bank account to keep me happy?

Well I need a sugar daddy,
    He could be my friend,
    And if I needed money,
    I know he would lend me a hand

Name that song game, know this one?

And actually, I don't really need a lot of money, but a new spine would be nice...
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • Alex,

I think they are fooling you on the eye surgery, deal. So no need to worry about what happened with your dad, they have something else planned, but it is top secret and if I told you I would have to kill you. But when you awake you might want to check for incisions and all your body parts? I know some of this as I got a call from someone by the name of bobbit? I have no idea whom that is, but she was willing to talk, sense I told her you just got paid and had some norco. She said something about your bushes, which was all to confusing for me. But you might know more about it with those clues. I thought you were going to have that bush pulled out? Or maybe you did and that is the problem.

Good luck tomorrow let us know how it goes. Oh take the lens out of the one eye, on the eye glasses and you be all good.
  • No no no, the pirate look is sexy as hell if you replace one lens with a darkened one. Keep the goatee and mustache and swagger on over our way matey! Lest us winches (sp?) can entice thee to do a table dance for fiesty spiney women? I'll volunteer to make ya the pirate shirt and loin cloth..... Wait maybe loin cloth is George of the jungle... Wth we like role play In any form ... Grrrrr . Swing it darlin' lol habahahahaa . Hope your feeling better Alex . Big hugs
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.