Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Panic Attacks and Depression

advertisement

Comments

• I wish I would get out of them, they just continue for me. The pain is getting worse which is just the icing on the cake that another surgery is inevitable, which causes me so much fear.I just want it over with. I know it will be over one day and I try to adjust to the pain but it is so much harder then it sounds
  • I always say to my husband .. have you ever been so miserable that you can't stand yourself and don't know how anyone else can stand you lol... It isn't funny but it is the only way I am getting through this.
    I worked too much did too much still want to do too much and sometimes do which puts me in bed for a couple days to make me more miserable. I can't play with my grandkids like I want, I am a young grandma we should be having fun, I often use the excuse with my 12 and 14 year old sorry my back hurts, I complain non stop... Let me tell you if I could run away from myself I would.
    It is very hard to change your life from one extreme to the next.
    Working 60-70 hours a week bringing home most of the money, taking care of the kids the house everything without having to or wanting to ask for any help from anyone .. to having to take a break when you are doing the dishes or vacuuming. It kills me, along with the pain comes life style changes and for me change is something I hate, lol but it is always guaranteed in life so I need to get over it and enjoy my life the best I can I just don't know how
  • advertisement