Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Started my trial today

advertisement

Comments

• Yup that's the place. My home away from home. Spent the better part of a year there between 05 and 09. Have the utmost respect for the folks who work there, they took really great care of me!

I didn't realize how lucky I had been until afterward when I heard of so many who have to wait between trial and permanent. And I complained about having to deal with the pain from the afternoon until the following morning! Sheesh was I an idiot then!

"C"
  • I wanted to tell you guys they considered me almost a 100 percent relief on my arm nerve pain (t 4 relief) from the trial. As soon as they pulled the leads the nerve pain came rushing back. I still have a head ache so I can't blame the SCS for it any more.

I am waiting for the approval for the perm implant.

Thanks,

Julie
  • advertisement
  • That's incredible news! I'm so very happy for you that you experienced such a great deal of relief. I'm sorry about your headache though, hopefully that resolves soon. Keep us updated on your approval and eventual implant! Take care.

Kat