Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

problems as result of RFTC ?

In June I had another rftc , my 3rd set . I had 4 on each side of my neck . C-3-4-5-6 . The first 2 times I got 4 months relief . Not as much as we hoped but the four months were awesome to say the least . So we decided to go for it again . They did the left side first . It was very sore after but due to both sides being so bad and the pain also in the center it was hard to know how much help it had been . Two weeks later they did the right side . The day after I woke up and I was in so much pain I could not stand it ! Not only that I could not lift my head in an upright position at all ! I had headaches so bad that I just could not stand it . I called the doctor and they had me come in the next day . They put me on steroids . They did not help at all . Then they put me on a med for nerve pain and I had to stop taking that as I have neuropathy and it was causing me to have twitching . Then when I called to tell them about that they said he was leaving the next day for vacation and would not be back for 2 weeks and I woud have to just wait until he came back . Well , when he came back I tried to get another appointment and they said that there was nothing more they could do for me so they were releasing me from their care ! What the hell ! ? Why isn't he going to find out what went wrong with me ?????? I will finally be seeing a new doctor in a month . Has anyone had this sort of problem from an rftc before ? If so can you tell me what your out come was and how long it stayed that way ? I am just scared itt is going to stay like this ! Sometimes I just want to give up . I had enough pain to deal with before and I did not need anymore . Thanks .
advertisement