Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

IDD therapy - I think it's working!

Hi!

Some of you may have read my previous posts and how depressed I was because of the pain caused by my L5/S1 protruding disc. I am after my 12th session on the IDD machine and I am virtually pain free!!! I still can't believe it and I really hope it will last longer than a few days but seriously... for the last week I haven't had any symptoms in my leg or buttock. My pain wasn't very severe but it was there most of the time. Every morning I would wake up with sciatica and every movement was such an effort! I am only 29 (is that still young?) and my life was taken away from me by my spine problems. Almost every activity caused pain... sneezing, coughing, laughing and even taking deep breaths would send pain down my leg, all the way to my toes. I read loads of reviews and posts about IDD therapy and some of them were good, some of them were really bad but not having found any relief from acupuncture, osteopathy and physiotherapy I decided to give it a go, had to take a loan in the bank but the results have been amazing so far! I know everyone is different and my problem wasn't really that serious but it was bad enough for me to get depressed, lose confidence and stop enjoying my life! The reason I am writing this post is because I know there might be people out there who are going through what I went through a few months ago and that ncludes suicidal thoughts. I was so low I really thought it couldn't get worse and I didn't believe it would ever be better and here I am... I still have to be careful how I move and I know I will probably never be able to jog but I can walk without pain and above all laugh out loud without having to cry 5 seconds later because of the pain. For the first time in months I feel that I am getting my life back! Keep your fingers crossed guys and I will do the same for you! Look it up, read about it if you want because it can make such a huge difference to your life! I hope you will find a way of being pain-free soon even if it lasts only a few days! Love to all! x
Tomek
advertisement

Comments

• ndobbonndobbo London UKPosts: 1
    Hi Tomek,

Thank you for posting this information. I would be keen to hear if you gained a full recovery back in 2013 and whether the treatment from 2013 is still giving your a good quality life?

Many thanks.
  • Hi tomek. I'm looking to go through IDD. As per ndobbo's comments, how are you finding it  four plus years later?
  • advertisement