Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Worse after surgery!!!!! Ugh!!!!

Comments

• Sorry to hear yiu are not doing well

My surgery was for foot droo, nunbness and weakness

Well my weakness is lessening and the muscles in my foot/ankle are getting stronger

But my numbness has increased substantially. Dont gei it????

Surgeon wants me to start takling LYRICA but with this huge kidney stone its a contraindication for now

I wish the numbness would go away and my foot not feel like walking on mushy padding all of the time
    I want to feel the floor totally with bear feet

This stinks, but i keep hearing, it takes a very LONG time for nerves to heal

I think my damage is permanent

Hugs to you from your NJ buddy
    Rose
  • rose, I was just thinking about you. How is it going? My doc appoint got canceled today so I go on Monday. I've noticed a difference, on the side of my left foot, the pain is unbearable. This is something new from about 2 weeks ago. I'm going to ask doc if that is part of RSD. I have worn sneakers 1x since May. It's been flip flops only otherwise my left foot is on fire and feels like it wants to blow up. I feel the same way about my nerve damage, just the feeling based on EMG results it's permanent. I took lyrica a long time ago, did nothing for me. Waiting till Monday to see what the plan is!!
  • advertisement
  • The more i do, the worse the muscle spasm in my butt gets

Am i on my way to "throwing out my back again?
  • newjersey05nnewjersey05 Posts: 23
    edited 10/03/2013 - 7:23 AM
    oooo muscle spasm in butt...ouch! my left butt is numb but no spasms there. I'm on valium to control my lower back spasms, as long as a double the dose, it really helps.

being we are in the same area, do you personally know any SSD attorneys? I'm going to start to research some, but figured I'd start with recommendations, if so...message me? thanks! Being my doc appointment got canceled yesterday, I made them give me a copy of my EMG results. googling the lingo now, but my S1 is shot :(
  • Hi
    I was told they are best in the state and they did a great job for me
    THIS IS ALL THEY DO

ABRAMSON AND CAREY
    10 PARK PLACE
    NEWARK NJ. 07102

972-623-5593

I know its newark and a long way
    But i onky had to go to the office once or maybe twice

They are excellent
  • advertisement
  • Hi
    I was told they are best in the state and they did a great job for me
    THIS IS ALL THEY DO

ABRAMSON AND CAREY
    10 PARK PLACE
    NEWARK NJ. 07102

972-623-5593

I know its newark and a long way
    But i onky had to go to the office once or maybe twice

They are excellent
  • Not only was this to be a private message, but my dopey Kindle. Made me think it did not go through, so i hit the save button again.

Sorry, i guess my Kindle and I are very tired today

Time for a nap

Hugs
    Rose

• thank you!
advertisement