Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Help understanding MRI results and possibly treatment options?

sparkledctssparkledct Posts: 120
edited 05/29/2014 - 7:53 AM in Chronic Pain
Good afternoon all,

I have been in chronic pain since 2004 when I was diagnosed with DJD. Condition has become progressively worse as these conditions always do. I had ACDF surgery A6/A7 on 4-1-10. I have been passed around by a few doctors from Ortho's to PM Doctors. I never really get enough information or understand the information clear enough. They never give me any options other than pain meds (which I am currently not taking) to having more injections. Here is what my most recent MRI stated, I am hoping someone on here has had some similar diagnosis that could give me advise. My appointment with PM is tomorrow, I want answers and want to stop being in pain. Anyone that has any thoughts they can pass on to me would be so great!

LUMBAR

MULTI LEVEL DEGENERATIVE DISC DISEASE
CHRONIC ENDPLATE REACTIVE MARROW CHANGES – L3/L4 & L4/L5
CENTRAL DISC PROTRUSION THAT INDENTS THE THECAL SAC PROTRUSION IS 3MM DIAMETER L2/L3
TEAR OF ANNULUS FIBERS WITH SLIGHT BULGING DISC L3/L4
FLATTENING OF THE THECAL SAC L3/L4
LIGAMENTUM FLAVUM L3/L4
FACET HYPERTROPHY L3/L4
SLIGHT BULGING DISC WITH FLATTENING OF THE THECAL SAC L4/L5
SEVERE DEGENERATIVE DISC DISEASE WITH LOSS OF DISC HEIGHT L5/S1
SLIGHT BULGING DISC L5/S1

CERVICAL
SPINAL STENOSIS
LEFT UNCOVERTEBRAL ANTROPATHY C4/C5
LEFT NEUTRAL FORAMINAL NARROWING C6/C7
FACET ANTROPATHY C6/C7

Post edited by Sandi- It is a violation of Spine-Health's forum rules to ask for, and to provide analysis, or interpretation of medical tests.
You agree not to ask for any analysis or interpretation of diagnostic tests (ie MRI, CTScans, EMG, etc.),
You agree not to respond to any request for analysis of diagnostic tests (ie MRI, CTScans, EMG, etc.)

http://www.spine-health.com/forum/forum-rules

advertisement

Comments

advertisement