Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Sciatica when thrust hips forward after discetomy

Sometimes when I thrust my hips forward (pelvic tilt) to make my posture better it brings on my sciatica, why ?
advertisement

Comments

• I am not a qualified health professional, so I am sharing this only for information. I am not sure if this may be closely related to your situation, but have you heard of Piriformis Syndrome? Could this be somehow useful info? It's related to sciatic nerve and hips.

"Piriformis syndrome can occur when the piriformis muscle spasms and compresses the sciatic nerve. The piriformis muscle is located in the buttocks near the top of the hip joint, and the sciatic nerve can either go through or next to the muscle."

Reference: New Piriformis Syndrome Studies Clarify Butt Pain

• I have been wondering about Piriformis syndrome, I don't really know how they can test for it though. It feels pretty good in the morning but then I get sore as the day goes on.
  • advertisement
  • That already I would check with the doctor. thank you Lg123. Best wishes to you.
  • Anyone else?? I really don't get it, I don't know if it pulls on the nerve or what but it scares me
advertisement