Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hospice

Comments

• Its getting a little easier
    iv gotten my space and respect for having done what they didnt or couldnt do
    my heartfelt gratitude is yours for the continued support!
    Be Blessed each and every one!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Hope you're doing ok and I'm glad to hear that you're getting the respect you so rightly deserve.
    You've been through such a lot. May things get easier for you from here on..
    DDD. Married,Mum of 2, Age 45: 2007 & 2008 L5/S1 Discectomy
    April 2013 L5/S1 Anterior Fusion
    & L4/L5 Artificial Disc Replacement
  • advertisement
  • family always asking when i am going back to work? tell them not so easy to get living wage at doctor ordered 32 hrs a week, easy for them to say well work more/harder/any job, your not THAT hurt..bs
    i feel for them to a point, except for their ignorance and in some cases outright stupidity..
    sigh
    life goes on...
    Be Blessed
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• When my brother died we searched for something, anything to think about & talk about other than our tragedy. A family fight helped everyone to focus on a little drama rather than the casm within. I don't know if it was a particularly healthy way to grieve but it seemed to make a lot of them feel more 'normal'. It was 'safe' drama, picking on fights with predictable outcomes.

My thoughts are with you gentle poet.
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.
  • kcateskkcates Posts: 68
    edited 09/05/2014 - 11:20 AM
    I'm so sorry for your loss my friend. I have not seen this post until today or I would have written sooner. You have been a rock for me, and I want to let you know please let me know if you ever need anything...I will do my best to help.

Peace be with you.

Kris
    Kcates
    Bilateral pars defect L5
  • advertisement
  • Thank you, its getting a lil easier
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• To hear that it is getting a little easier but I know it is a process. You take care of yourself.
    Kcates
    Bilateral pars defect L5
  • I think i was able to work through as i was her provider and saw her decline and eventual decline over its time..
    its a very quiet time inside, ime very still and quiet
    i seem to have carried over from the long watch.
    the tears are there, but hidden
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• It must be wonderful to deal with deep emotions by expressing them so eloquently.
    Wishing you spiritual healing and peace!

Kin
  • I wonder if the emptiness is not a emptying of the vessel
    if there isn't something waiting on the wings to be born
    i dont know if its a calm before the storm
    or after;

its neither limbo... nor hell
    the peace is profound as the silence, the stillness if spirit

the voices of doubt and the howl of the beast still can be heard...
    but they are squeaks of a old creaky screen door on some far and away porch , in another life

the hour before dawn is still and silent... as i feel

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement