Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Week 24 is everyone coming on over?

lulusheartllulusheart Posts: 4,164
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:18 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
:) well is is the start of the new forum. waiting for everyone to come on over and say hello. how is everyone's week going? really a good week and i am hoping to post a loss this week! Jenny
advertisement

Comments

• Jenny--couldn't figure out how to reply to your post yet without starting a new post. ---Mazy
  • I'm here. Having the same problem as Mazy. Trying to figure this out.
    Teri
  • advertisement
  • ewwwwww, I'm crashing my way round here too - just done a 6 course birthday dinner ............ not looking good for this week girls :(

But it was nice!
  • :( one meal is not going to end your week!!lol! put that in the past and start running towards Sunday. lose or gain i hope to see you there! Jenny
  • I am right here with you! You guys know me as sacrilizedinsc. That name was too long and also misspelled so now you can just call me pain! See you guys Sunday at weigh in.
    BTW- That farm close to my house that had the good strawberries now has blackberries! I could not resist making a blackberry cobbler and of course could not forego the vanilla ice cream! I am so weak when it comes to sweets! I froze the rest of the gallon though and am trying to make up for the cobbler in other ways. I actually put one of those 12X36 rubber pools up last week when I had the six year old and am finding that I am still using it for excersize after he is gone. A very worthwhile investment.
  • advertisement
  • im in though jenny i ve increased my lyrica and i think i could eat a horse
  • Benji55, wow! it is not my imagination! i am on 300mg a day and feel hungry all the time! this is taking more will power than i can tell you! good luck now more than ever! Jenny
  • I'm here...still trying to fiqure new site out. Keep you posted on loss for next week.
  • I'll be weighing in on Sunday. I need motivation today!
    I'm just taking it one day at a time!---Mazy
  • Yikes! I just got on the scale, and I'm actually gaining weight! Despite the fact that I have really cut back.
    I haven't walked in a couple of days because of neck/
    shoulder pain. I need to stay away from the scale for
    sure! ---Mazy
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.