Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

New Wave of Spammers

It seems that the beginning of each school year, we have an onslaught of new spammers. In some of the previous years, its planned spammer, that is there are courses out there that award credit and monetary rewards for creating the best type of spam and clogging down a web site and the network.

Sick, Very sick, but true.

I personally know a college junior at their school (not to be named) was given class credits for coming up with the best type of spam and how to bog down a site. And their instructor taught and approved of this!.

Sicker

Thanks to the many members who have PM'd me about new spam. There have been so many PMs, I am just going to go a blanket thank you to all of you who brought that to our attention.

I strongly encourage everyone NOT to respond to an spammers thread and/or post.

Let the moderator team handle it
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement

Comments

• and thank all of the members for not respondiing to it, and those that notified my via pm about it.
    We appreciate your help in locating it so we can eliminate it as quickly as possible.
  • I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. However.. What if the marriage Solving emails are onto something?

;-)

Sorry... Couldn't help it!
  • advertisement
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,303
    To get rid of seeing all those invalid spams, refresh your browser from time to time.

I've been deleted over 100 threads today and about 15 different new member names
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences