Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hope to get answers today

advertisement

Comments

• Owie_999OOwie_999 Posts: 176
    edited 11/02/2014 - 9:57 AM
    Try & stay positive, a fifty percent chance of the non surgical option has to be better than going through further surgery. Has the new dr indicated how long it will take to see if this works?
    Such a bugger that this is dragging on for you, you've come across as a very strong person. I have my fingers crossed this is the solution you need.
    Rest up as much as you can while your son is at school.

Veronica
    Microdiscectomy L5S1 January 2014
    Microdiscectomy L5S1 March 2014
    Fusion L5S1 11th August 2014
  • Coltsfan78CColtsfan78 Posts: 182
    edited 11/03/2014 - 4:11 AM
    Bless your heart! I am thinking of you and praying for you. I cannot imagine how frustrated you must be and how tired of fighting you are. I know you're ready to just be back to yourself. I truly hope this new course of treatment will be the one that works once and for all and that you can get back to good health ASAP!

Christina
    Left leg radiculopathy/sciatic pain
    L5/S1 microdiscectomy - May 30, 2014
    L5/S1 microdiscectomy - Aug 14, 2014
    L5/S1 TLIF - Sept. 24, 2014
    Left-side screws/rod removed along with bone fragment Dec. 29, 2014
  • advertisement
  • I have been following your updates as well. It is horrible that you have gone through all of this. I hope and pray that this current treatment will help get you well again. I know that you don't like to think about it but the doctors that had ignored these infections and the other health care providers need to be held responsible for their negligence. JMO.
    Tracie C
  • smartens162smartens162 Manitoba, CanadaPosts: 431
    although I had seen some of your comments on other posts so I remembered you were having issues. I really feel for you, and will be praying for your complete recovery from this awful mess. I pray you get some much needed rest too, so that your body can do the work of fighting infection and healing.
  • Hey Lauren. I'm just bumping this thread up in the hopes that you are able to give us a quick update on how you're doing. I hope you are feeling much better and that the worst of this is all behind you now. Thinking about you!
    Christina
    Left leg radiculopathy/sciatic pain
    L5/S1 microdiscectomy - May 30, 2014
    L5/S1 microdiscectomy - Aug 14, 2014
    L5/S1 TLIF - Sept. 24, 2014
    Left-side screws/rod removed along with bone fragment Dec. 29, 2014
  • advertisement
advertisement