Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial


In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

What could this be?

I still have the all over tingles, especially in my hands/arms/feet and face. My lower back is still killing me and now it radiates around into my groin and into my thighs/behind my knees?

Monday I will be going back to my doctor for the 3rd time (regular doctor) every time I go I've expressed the issues with my back hurting and they haven't done any kinds of tests on my back. How do I get my point across to this doctor? I go to a clinic and will be seeing a different physician than the previous two times I've been.


  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    My primary care doctor referred me to pain management/neurologist doctor.

    That is the doctor who performed the tests that were most revealing of my spinal issues.
    With that information, my pain management doctor was best able to prescribe medications and or treatments for my pain to lessen.
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

Sign In or Register to comment.