Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

4 Level ALIF Surgery scheduled.........need advice

Comments

• Hey all -

Thanks for your help and comments.  I have decided to go 360 after all and the big day will be 4-4. I have a great deal of confidence in the surgeon, however the office staff is a disaster.  This concerns me a great deal since as we all know, they run the show. It has been causing me a great deal of stress dealing with the incompetence of the office staff. I don't have patience for that crap. Apparently when they merged with Atlantic Health at the end of 2015, a new crew was assigned to this doc and they are clueless. The PA confided in me that they have been losing patients for this very reason. I am concerned with the surgeon and his skills only, but when the office staff continually makes mistakes trying to get the procedure scheduled, and pre-approved, etc., it makes me crazy.  As a former paramedic and having been through the doors of the OR 30+ times, I know the drill. Anyway, hope those that have had their procedures are doing well. I will continue to be in touch through the April surgery buddies since this forum has been very helpful in getting me through the last 3 spine/neck surgeries.  Hang in there all...........

2013    PLIF  L4/L5
    2014   3 Level ACDF

"Life is Short, Play with your dog...." WOOF"