Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

My SI hates me!

Hello I'm a 28 year old female who has suffered from chronic low back pain for 7 years.  I have had a ruptured L4/L5 (that required surgery) herniated L5/S1 and the cherry on top is the SI joint dysfunction that joined the party about 18 months ago! I live my life at a 7. Everyday there is severe pain in my back, butt, hip and groin and someday a radiating down my leg. My work requires miles a day on my feet, usually on concrete and multiple flights of stairs. I now have pain in my neck, mid back and shoulders from the compensation taking place due to my lower back and hip. Everyday I come home, ice my back and lay in the floor trying to stretch. I do no take meds as I try to avoid big pharma, I see a chiropractor once a week and get monthly massages. Does anyone have suggestions on helpful stretches, at home remedies or life hacks that have made SI joint more manageable?? 
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    hello caitlyn 0443 !
    welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello...
    While you are waiting for members with shared experiences to comment, you may want to use search on this site, upper right on page.
    Typing in your concerns...you may be led to current or older discussions.
    You may be led to the medical side with articles and videos.

Please remember that what may work for one member may be harmful to another.
    Please double check with your doctor before doing any kind of exercises.

Thank you!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement