Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

What am I going to do tomorrow?

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,531
We all have our ups and downs, pains and discomforts.   But we also have our personal lives, forget the spinal condition for a bit.    

Just what are some of the things you are looking forward to doing ?  Tomorrow?, The Next day?  Next week?

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,531
    I have a number of passions that keep me busy, especially during the summer months

Boating.  Nothing is better than sitting on my pontoon boat in the middle of the lake just drifting
    Landscaping.  I love my yard, though because of surgeries, the past two years, all the work has been done by my wife
    Gatherings.  Getting together with friends , especially at the last minute

One of the best treats my wife gives me (since I still can not drive) is take us over to a landscape yard that combines the normal shrubs,plants,trees, herbs with odd pieces of stone, iron, very decorative.   We can spend hours just looking around.

How about you?

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • SooveritSooverit Finger Lakes region of NYPosts: 460
    My medication situation is stable after a period of instability, so I'm looking forward to a weekend of not thinking about and worrying about it! Knowing I don't have to hang out on the couch! 

Saturdays are always exciting because my husband is home for the weekend and we get him all to ourselves :) we all pile up in the bed (me, hubby, and 2 year old) and snuggle and goof off...seeing who can make the best "toot" noise (with our mouths not our bottoms, lol), making a tent with the blankets, tickling, etc. It is glorious! 

Maybe we will get out for a walk in the forest. That would be great.

How about you? 
  • advertisement
  • itsautonomicitsautonomic LouisianaPosts: 2,561
    I second the pontoon, those are the best.

I have a wedding shower crawfish boil and then a boliwood themed birthday party for a long time friend.  Gonna need some cold beers to keep me going , but sometimes you just need to be social and see your friends.  Hoping for a low pain saturday, i can recover sunday.
    Do your due dilegence, trust you know your body and question everything if it does not fit. Advocate for yourself and you will be suprised what will be revealed trusting your body and instinct.
  • Tomorrow is my oldest daughter's 18th birthday then she graduates High School June 4th.  My other three are super excited for summer. The last day of school for them is June 2nd.  I can't wait for a day at the beach!!
    *Spinal arthritis         *DDD       *cervical steroid injections (2016)
    *degenerated disks w/pinched nerve C5/C6 & C6/C7(needs surgery) 
    *worst herniations T7/T8 & L3/L4
    *(2013) Facet injections twice 
    *(2013) Facet denervations
    edited 05/20/2016 - 1:08 PM
    Ahhh , the beach.  I am pretty sure I was meant to be born and live on the coast, wearing flip flops and a hat all day or in the water. My parents decided that california, then florida were not good enough so moved to mississippi to have me and then louisiana. ( not really the coast's I dream of) .

The breeze that comes off the ocean is the greatest thing ever.
    Do your due dilegence, trust you know your body and question everything if it does not fit. Advocate for yourself and you will be suprised what will be revealed trusting your body and instinct.
  • advertisement
  • SooveritSooverit Finger Lakes region of NYPosts: 460
    I second a beach day. That sounds fabulous right now. Warm sun on my skin, light ocean breeze, sound of waves crashing and kids playing...no shoes...slow moving...crossword puzzles and trashy magazines. Big spread of yummy food in the evening... cold beer...

Lol...I'm already there :)
  • Holy COW, Breezy!!  You do NOT look old enough to have an 18 year old!!
    Mmmm...what to do tomorrow? Pack up the SUV and head off to a campground we found by using a dart and a map!!  We'll stop at cool places along the way to check out the local color, and mosey on down the road.  When we arrive at our destination, I'll break out the mixers and make a few mind-erasers while we set up camp.  Hubby will be working on getting the campfire started, and I'll have NO problem lifting the bins out of the back of the car, and will have experienced absolutely NO pain on the drive there....We'll meet some colorful characters, eat some great food, drink some great drinks, and just hang out lovin' each other! 
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
    That sounds like an amazing, free time kimmy!!! I actually used to want to throw a dart at a map and just go haha
  • Just finished buying my first pro lens.

7O-200L F 2.8

Its a beast..

So..off to the beach I go to hopefully catch some surfers doing what they do...

More likely though I'll go to my buddys house and and play video games...

I need a vacation.

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Everyone says I look younger than my age.  I had my first child when I was 20 after a very active and athletic youth.  

I grew up in a tiny town 20 minutes from the Texas coast.  If you travel I-10 between Beaumont and Houston, it's the one with the Beach exit signs.

My grandparents had a beach house big enough for all Aunts, Uncles, cousins(there are a lot of us).  Many weekends, holidays, and Summer's were spent there.  
    *Spinal arthritis         *DDD       *cervical steroid injections (2016)
    *degenerated disks w/pinched nerve C5/C6 & C6/C7(needs surgery) 
    *worst herniations T7/T8 & L3/L4
    *(2013) Facet injections twice 
    *(2013) Facet denervations
advertisement