Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

    Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

time before surgery

My Sciatica started early May 2016. I was getting better (could stand for 3-4 hrs, drive for 20-30 min and sit for an hr without any pain). But all of sudden, last week I wake up with same level of pain like in May and can't stand and sit  more than ten minutes let alone driving. Did I re-herniate my disc? I haven't seen a surgeon yet but I am afraid that he/she will recommend  to have it. How long should I wait before thinking about surgery? 
advertisement

Comments

  • hvillshhvills Suzhou, ChinaPosts: 927

    Madhav

    The longer you wait to confirm your problem the greater the chances that you will sustain permannent nerve damage that surgery will not correct.  You should contact a spine specialest as soon as possible...  waiting is just asking for permanent trouble.

    Harry - 64 year old male...
    PLIF L4-L5-S1 due to disc degeneration... May 23, 2013
    PLIF L5-S1 due to failed fusion and broken screw... Jan 19, 2015
    Microdiscectomy, decompression L3-L4 due to herniated disc... Jan 19, 2015
Sign In or Register to comment.