It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hello everyone. I have been reading many helpful articles/forums discussions, and found to be VERY informative and helpful. Here I am finally signing up.
I just was told by a neurosurgeon that there are necessity, not an urgent one, for C6 corpectomy, C5-C7 anterior cervical fusion. I am glad this issue was found at an early stage, but I am very scared to go through with the surgery. The doctor told me that it will only get worse; and damages will be permanent. All I know as of now is that I will have a surgery when I decide to. However, I am having difficulty deciding when as in near future or wait for it to show more symptoms and symptoms to get worse. What are difference between corpectomy and discectomy? Thank you for your support and your assistance.