Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

Right leg pain

Hi, I've had so many surgeries in the last 3 years, a terrible fall in June 26th 2013. I broke hip, injured my back, tore my rotator cup on right side. They operated and fixed my broken hip but pain after healing was still there in my back , they gave me injections until finally one day they decide to operate, after that surgery haven't been able to walk without pain, turns out I had a large tumor in hip and stomach that grew and grew it was also climbing down my right leg so many Dr. Visits finally ending up in ICU with septic and close to death , the operated on me again to remove tumor and some new hip replacement equipment. This is after I I had three back surgeries from August 2015 to Nov2015. After The April 2016 tumor removal and new hip , I still couldn't walk, a knee replacement happened inJune 23. 2016 but I'm still in horrible pain even after a MUA, it's been 11 weeks since my surgery and I say I'm worse. I can't stand or walk and the pain is excruciating. I don't know who to turn to or where to go. If anyone reads this and has had something similar and you better please talk to me. Judy . I was so active prior to this. A hairdresser and funny person
advertisement

Comments

• Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 757
    Hi judithann
    I am so sorry for all you have been through. This site is a great place for information and commiseration.  Have you been referred to a pain management doctor? Have you considered therapy to help you cope?
    Best of luck to you.
    Ellen 
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello judithann83 !
    Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement