Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

gait?

i've posted many times but i may finally be seeing a doctor and am terrified. been told by a chiro who i believe ruined my neck i have c5/c6 and atlas/axis subluxations, reverse curve, leg length discrepancy... i've felt for the past year and a half that my left leg feels different but i am the only one who notices this... i feel that it could be that my legs are in fact uneven in some way. not necessarily weak- i go to the gym daily and do legs often and it is a not a foot drop as i can fully flex the ankle. has anyone else experienced this in regards to neck problems? possible lower right back issues as well. finally might see a real doctor but have a chronic fear that this is a brain tumor and not a neck problem :/ any stories or insight is welcome
advertisement

Comments

• "Subluxations" seen by a chiropractor are horse$hit. Sorry. Please go to a medical doctor. Do you have any symptoms of anything besides your left leg feeling different? A brain tumor would probably result in seizures, btw. 
  • maehaleymaehaley PennsylvaniaPosts: 322
    Have you had any x-rays or MRI's? I would definitely see a medical doctor! I know problems in the different areas of the back and neck can cause varying symptoms, including in the legs.
  • advertisement