Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

MRI results

I had a fusion at L4 L5 S1 I have the set hypertrophy and minimal disc bulge at L3 L4 L4 L5 shows laminectomy change with Fusion there's mild enhancement of the surgical bed extending to the right and left neural foramen suggestive of scarring the L5 S1 level shows laminectomy change and post-operative changes with enhancement of the surgical bed slightly asymmetric to the left what does this mean
advertisement

Comments

• I had a fusion at L4 L5 S1 I have the set hypertrophy and minimal disc bulge at L3 L4 L4 L5 shows laminectomy change with Fusion there's mild enhancement of the surgical bed extending to the right and left neural foramen suggestive of scarring the L5 S1 level shows laminectomy change and post-operative changes with enhancement of the surgical bed slightly asymmetric to the left what does this mean

• Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 757
    Hi dizzyg
    Not a doctor so I can't interpret your mri results. Have you asked your doctor to explain them to you? Keep asking until you feel comfortable understanding what they mean.
    Ellen 
  • advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello dizzyg5678 !
    Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Reminder....there are no medical professionals on discussion forum.
    We members are not permitted to comment on any MRI or other testing results.
    Please see little box on right of page for this explanation...

As mentioned by Ellen,above, please continue asking your doctors until you are able to understand.
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

advertisement