hi everyone, I hope you are all better than before in terms of pain.
I'm post L5S1 (right) microD day 8. On normal easy days I get by without much pain except for the occasional muscle spasms at night and numbness in the right leg- all of which are normal occurrences to my surgeon.
I did a lot of different things today-bad idea.
1) cooked spaghetti and lifted a pan with bolognese sauce (too heavy?)
2) slept with a new body pillow the previous night and perhaps twisted my upper back trying to find the right position
3) walked out of my house on a 10-20degree inclined slope and back (10mins slowly)
4) sat for about 30mins more frequently on an ergo chair
5) the stupidest- slept on my side on the leather couch with a cushion under my waist and hip to try and make my spine straight -2.5 hrs in total with a walk around the house every 30mins
Tonight, however, I felt a bit more pain in my right hammy, more intense pain in the lower back and buttock. Prob a 3 or 4/10, tolerable enough to take just 1 endone tablet. Walking seems to alleviate the pain but When getting in and out of bed or seat, I hear popping sounds either in my back or my hips.
Im really scared that i have reherniated. In all your experience, have I? Thanks!