Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Rods and screws removed

I have had  titanium  screws and rods in my back for many years. And have found out I am allergic to metal.  I am in search of a doctor in Northwest Florida to remove the screws and rods.  Any suggestions would be great.  
 Thank you and have a blessed day
advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,236
    Hi Gary, and welcome to Spine Health!! It is very difficult for anyone to respond when we do not have enough information to go on. If we can get the information up front then people will start responding.
    Some of the basic questions are: what doctors haven you seen? How did you find out about this? Did your doctor not know of someone to recommend?
    By forum rules we cannot give doctor's, clinics or hospital's names.
    But we will help all we can, just give us a little more to go on.
    Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 654
    Hi. Gary,
    I would love the same thing,   I feel they put too much metal in my neck, I broke   C1. C2.  The reason they did
    it was it was a critical area. But to have a. Dr. Take it out now I can't find one.
    they say no issue it's working good enough and is. Safe.
    Taking some out would definitely give me more mobility.
    If. I could find one. I'd do it in a heartbeat. Any. Drs. Out there just let me know.
  • advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello gary1966 !
    As stated above, more information would help with responses from members with shared experiences.
    Reading***New member's guidelines/checklist****could be helpful in knowing what you might want  to share.
    You can find by using search, upper right on page.

And as pointed out above, it is against forum rules to use names of doctors or facilities.
    We do have ....Find a doctor...and Find a facility... on page for you to check in your location.

Please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
advertisement