Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

WEEK 30 yipeeeeeeeeee

Comments

• benji, <:P Jenny
  • *Looks around then up in the air whistling like I dont know what Jenny's talking about and kicks the scales under the bed and smiles* O:) ;;)

Christina >:D<
  • advertisement
  • chritstina, =D> and don't you feel better!!! big step giving up the scale! i don't know if there are any rehab meetings for that! lol! Jenny
  • What they are telling you is true. especially for females. It is not good to weigh every day because women always have major fluctuations in water weight. The only thing that you may be able to do by weighing daily is discourage yourself. Give the scales to hubby as we can see that you have no self control! lol
  • well, now that we have everyone off the scale! <:P what else can we accomplish this week? i am having a really poor self image. i know i should be more concerned with what is inside right now but i look at myself to get dressed every day. i think this is never going to change at the rate i am going. what are y'all doing for incentives each day to keep going? :? Jenny
  • advertisement
  • my incentive is to look good in my bridesmaid dress,the thought of that is whats keeping me going,i don t think we women are ever happy with our bodies,my sister is going for breast implants she s only 34 aa and now shes 30 years old shes decided she s going to take the plunge,whilst i could nt put myself through it im going to london with her to support her,thats what sisters are for
    Ps shes only a uk size 10 and still not happy she envys my curves whilst i would love to be as slim as her as i said were never happy lol
  • :) benji, i have clothes in my closet i would love to fit into again. i put on a dress that i thought still fit me yesterday and the dress would not even button. what about after you wear the dress. will you set up another incentive? is there another incentive big enough? i am excited to feel good about my body though. i can remember what that feels like. i know coming here is an incentive now. being able to check in and have some good discussions is very worthwhile. i like laughing too! :)) what are some other incentives out there? Jenny :)
  • Christina,that is so romantic! :X and you will be so beautiful! Jenny :)
  • i am worried about everyone this week. it is much too quiet for us to lose weight! lol! i just hope your programs are going ok and your pain issues are at a minimum. we are coming to the end of the week so everyone take a deep breathe, watch those calories and try to do your exercises. i don't know how y'all are feeling but i just wish you all the ability to drink all your water and not eat dessert! =)) lol! Jenny
  • A few months ago I ordered a sexy nightie to wear when I lost weight. It was suppose to be my incentive. That was before I found out I needed cervical surgery and back surgery. It's been sitting in the dresser wrapped in tissue paperever since.
    Now its become my incentive again to be able to wear it on my next anniversary when my hubby takes me to the same place that we stayed at on our wedding night.

Christina :)
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.