Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

A must read for anyone suffering or might be suffering from SI problems.

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• Ron
    Excellent so many posts on here where a person will put in the heading "In extreme Pain" but leave out the Si joint as their issue and it gets lost. You know what I mean I try to guide those I read to that information which you posted it is excellent. I have been dealing with this for four years now so many doctors and pain management not one of them did manual tests or brought up Si dysfunction. I finally after finding the info here convinced my last Orthopedic Surgeon to do some manual tests and guess what the fire was lite. He was shocked and upset I was in tears a huge pop when he moved me during one of the tests. So I researched and found a certified, trained and qualified therapist. I was making headway until another body issue came up but as soon as I get this under control I am right back to the therapy.
    This infor. here was a huge find for me Ron and finally is I am praying a road for me to get rid of some of this pain after so many injections, MRI's, x-rays, exams, therapy, swimming, medications, apts. etc. I have exercises I do at home on days I can and I with my therapist reviewed what was on here and he was really impressed. 
    Ron I haven't checked but when a new person comes on here or even us oldies (I am at fault for this too) is there some way or do you advise them to read the different conditions so they maybe put more in the post heading to describe exactly what area they are talking about. I know it isn't that simple for sure but somehow if they are just talking or asking about a specific thing. I don't make sense heck I love this web-site I just get lost and such great info. is lost in all the posts making it hard for this forgetful older :) woman to find it.
    Oh I know an example like your great recipe for inflammation is that somewhere a person could find it cause it is helping me.
    Ok sorry just trying to help.
    Have a great day Sherri
  • Hi Ron
    A great effort on your part to help us out was posting this.
    I am really disappointed that with so many experiencing these type of issues that more did not even review this post by you or comment.
    So what does that say and how do you get the message out it just gets me cause I see that subject time and time again not just by new members. It would be great like you have said if info. regarding a specific issue was posted under the correct topic.
    Sorry just thinking scary huh :)
    Have a great day
    Sherri
  • advertisement
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,744
    Hi Sherri,

We can put that data and information out there and easy ways for people to review it.   For people to view any of those, it needs to be a subject that is close to them.  So, if someone reads SI Joint...... but they only have cervical problems, they may not even look at it.

Thats fine.

I only look at providing information to the member community as often as possible.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I agree totally Ron and I appreciate the effort, I never meant they did not care cause I remember doing the exact same thing posting under a condition I should of put some where else. I think people do the best they can I just hate how such great stuff gets lost or I cannot find it.
    Thanks 
  • I can't find the information spoken of as manual testing, just the comments 
  • advertisement
advertisement