Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Heavenlyrae- My Story

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,473
    I'm sorry, but I'm not understanding something here. Let's number them and you answer them back by number, one at a time. But please answer the question completely.
    1. Have you started making notes of questions and concerns for your doctor?
    2. When you were walking up the stairs with a box, what happened?
    3. What have you had for years due to a skin rash?
    4. Cerebral palsy - how long ago were you diagnosed with it?

Hopefully you will get some relief soon.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • 1. Yes I have 
    2.i was just walking up the stairs normally like anyone else 
    3.theb rash is gone and I don't think it is related to my current problems
    4. I was diagnosed at birth  due to a premature birth 
  • advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,473
    Heavenlyrae

Thank you for the reply. This is all still a mystery and only your doctor can help you.
    Keep making notes every day and be patient.
    Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • can i make notes on my thread?
  • So yesterday I went out with a family member and stood most of the day the bleachers had kids bouncing up and down so that was a no go so I stayed back in The pits all they had an trailer that my family members friend put their cars on but that also was uncomfortable other then that I got sunburn on half my neck I'm really feeling the pain today 
  • advertisement
  •  Hi Heavenlyrae, sometimes the pain can come back months after surgery. It's not uncommon at all. Every time you go through surgery you develop scar tissue. This is also true in the spine. It becomes a problem when scar tissue grows on a nerve root, causing leg or arm pain to return. It would be good to look into this as a possible cause. It happened to me after a fusion on L4-S1. I hope all goes well at your next appt.
    Ol' Spiney..Micro-D L4-L5, TLIF L4-S1 -post op central HNP L4-S1,stenosis, retrolisthesis, EF, facet arthropathy, lumbar& cervical DDD. FBSS- Medtronic pain pump & SCS
  • Okay but what is the correction of the scar tissue? And it's my right leg having problems not my left that was having the main problem when I had my first surgery it's the right and my l4/5 has a slight herniation  pressing on the right leg and like I was saying light pressure to the insision hurts and it shouldn't a year later this is all confusing but I'll get answers soon
  • HeavenlyraeHHeavenlyrae Posts: 589
    edited 04/25/2017 - 4:22 PM
    I guess today Is a bad say back pain is like an 8-10 leg pain is 0-1 don't understand what's going on .....still getting out and walking and resting it's just a bit more painful today 
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,431
    Heavenlyrae

You could use this discussion thread to keep notes.  The only thing I could see that might be disruptive is that you will be getting comments on your notes.   So it really would not be notes strictly for you.   But, give it a try to see if that works for you.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • It dosent bother me I'd rather people read and give feedback on the notes see if they can relate or not
advertisement