Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pain on my Mid Back of my spine

So about 3 days ago my back started hurting a bit but nothing serious , yesterday in the morning i woke up with pain on my back i couldn't move
I was on my right side I tried to get up but my spine hurt like hell , I couldn't breath properly ... so i went on my back slowly I had no idea
what was going on , I got out of beed my back still hurting ... I have no idea what happend i didn't do anything to lift heavy these days
it's like i got hit by a truck from my back and i woke up from the hospital with broken spine , I only resting on my back , if i sit i feel uncomfortable
I haven't seen the doctor yet , idk if they can even do anything about it ... do i have to be worried , I can walk perfectly if i move my head down my back hurts
I know for sure it's not my muscle ,  I went to the gym 1 year ago and lifting heavy stuff on my work but that was 3 years ago
I didn't feel any pain before but why did it happen now , I can't move right or left 

Anyone knows anything , any treatments , Sorry if this is the wrong forum if any of the mods can move it to the right forum 
I'm new here just made an account.

I'm 23 years old / Male I haven't been working for almost 5 months now 
advertisement

Comments

• yes I agree, go get an MRI done then consult with the doctor. It could be a herniated disc causing the pain somewhere..