Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Years Of Pain

4 years ago that was when I was 14, I fell on concrete and broke my tail bone or coccyx and the school nurse said it was probably broken. My Dad never took me to the doctors or the hospital and every year the pain gets worse and worse. Some days I can't stand straight or sit to long because it hurts too much. The pain just dosen't stay in my back it also travels to my neck, my legs and feet making it extremely difficult for me to walk or stand but this is only somedays. And I find it hard to go to sleep sometimes because of the pain. Can someone tell me what this might be before I go see a doctor? 


  • frankchienffrankchien Posts: 2
    edited 06/21/2017 - 3:01 AM
    According to me, you should take some help from professional doctor. [edit]

    edited by Liz, Spine-health Moderator Removed advice what doesn't apply to an adult patient
  • Hi Nikitaspry,

    As you have has an obviously painful and memorable incident involving an impact upon your spine and now experience severe back pain I think it important that you consult your GP asap.  Ask for a test such as an Xray, Ct scan or MRI to be done , whichever the GP thinks is most appropriate. My personal choice would be the MRI.  Then ask for a referral to a spine specialist to interpret the results.

    Hope this helps.

  • advertisement
Sign In or Register to comment.