Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Multiple Pictures

araineaaraine Posts: 152
Was curious if Spine Health will ever allow multiple pictures upload? I think that it would be a great advantage for others to upload more personal pictures, or even X-Rays so they could ask more questions or share what has happened to them. Thanks!
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,726
    Currently there is no directory to store uploaded photos.
    This was looked at several months ago and because of the sheer number of members, the space and managing directory space would be difficult to administer.

I will bring this up to the team to revisit it and see if there is any feasibility in providing this.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Ariane, several of us have uploaded photos to photobucket.com (it's free) and then put the link here in our messages. it pulls the photo right into the body of the message. Works good for now.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!