Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Posting a Crispier Avatar Using Photoshop

araineaaraine Posts: 152
I have been talking to Ron about avatars, and as some of you might know I am a graphic designer. So, I am going to walk you through some steps of getting your avatars smaller and more clear using photoshop.

For Photoshop Users:

1. Pick your photo, make sure it's 72dpi. (Go to Image - image size - and where it says resolution, change it to 72dpi) Most photographs though taken from cameras are already at 72 dpi.

2. Take the crop tool, hold the shift key down as you drag, and create a square where you would like your avatar to be. Once you are satisfied, then hit the Enter Key.

3. Then, go to Image - Image Size - Width: 85 Height: 85. Make sure you change this to pixels if it is not already default.

4. Now, go to File - Save for Web & Devices: A new window will open. Look to your right. Change your preset to JPEG High, and your quality to 100. Then, click save. All done!

If you have any questions about this method or photoshop, please feel free to message me and I will help you through this, or contact Ron and we can work from there. If you have another photo editing program and you are unsure how to save, please let one of us know so we can help you! :-C
advertisement

Comments