Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A Neurosurgeon -Ontario Canada

Nana ShanNNana Shan Posts: 36
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in Spinal Stenosis
After reviewing my CT scan my GP has recommended I see a surgeon and get an opinion regarding my back problems that are now causing serious mobility issues. I have been seaching on line for a neurosurgeon in the Toronto, Canada area. Can anyone help me out?

DDD, Significant Spinal Stenosis, bulging disc L3-4, L4-5 advanced degenerative changes plus ... plus..
:?
advertisement

Comments

• I have been diagnosed with Severe Spinal Stenosis, I have hearneated L4-5 and L5/S1, based on CT and MRI

I am going for surgery on 9th of September at Trillium Mississauga.

You can ask your family doctor to arrange an appointment for you with a neuro surgeon
  • i was wondering which neuro surgeon you saw at trillium and how your surgery went. I also have an appointment at trillium in a few weeks.
  • HI Smileys;

I hope all went well at Trillium.
    I do noy know what procedure you are doing, but
    I was operated on Nov 30th, 2011 at edit
    It was a mininal invasive surgery using a spacer to
    relieve pressure on my L4-L5 due to Spinal Stenosis,

Post edited to remove name of medical professional and or facility. by Authority Member Liz
  • He is at Toronto Western and he is head of neurosurgery. It's a long wait to see him and then have the operation but, based on my husband's results and those of another person we know who was confined to a wheelchair before surgery, we think he is a gifted surgeon.

Post edited to remove name of medical professional by Authority Member Liz
advertisement