Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello any one

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
Hi would be nice if someone could actually talk to me on this site. Have I lost the plot or will here . What point is it asking and putting on my questions if no one responds. I feel totally alone . This forum was much better before the change I lost my friends and don't know where I am on here. I posted a question and put it on wrong bit . Then there is a n/a on my other anyone please?
advertisement

Comments

• hi sorry u feel no one is answering u. did not read your other messages but feel free to add me as a buddy or send a pm to me. i also felt it was taking forever for someone to reply to me and when u call for help u want it straight away. dont no where u live but im in the uk so put it down to time difference. believe me u are not alone. im sure u will make lots of friends here. best wishes and a big hug :D
  • Hi,
    I know how you feel too, as it seems like it can take a while to get answers sometimes, but then again, I tell myself there are a lot of people on this board and lots of posts to look at so be patient if possible. I've just been informed of my surgery date for an ALIF. I'm scared but am also trying to be positive too. Best of luck to you in your recovery.
  • Hi

Sorry you feel that way, but if you want a quicker reply try the chatroom, see if there is anyone in there that can reply to your questions.

Keep posting!
    Danni oxo
  • Bless you and thank you .

What are you suffering with and how are you feeling let me know and thanks for hug could do with it so much . Hope I can help anyone with things and vice versa. =D> :H where you from I am in UK
  • Hiyay nice to meet someone on here thank you. :H

What surgery are you having done I am not familar with that?

Don't worry unduly the surgery I had was nothing really and I worried for nothing. It's now i worry :S
  • the surgery i am having is the anterior lumbar interbody fusion. it's where they go in a fuse together the vertabre, you can see the video on this site of what they do. i go for my pre op appt on monday, and then the surgery the following monday.
  • =)) sorry didnt get back to u last night internet playing up. i live in devon where are u from ? u asked whats wrong with me u will be sorry u asked that. finally after back pain for 23 years i was sent for x-rays which show i have spondy l5 s1 with degenerative changes at l4/5 and l5 s1 and scheuermanns type changes at thoraco-lumbar junction.
    basically been in constant pain since feb. had physio didnt work seen spine doc at hosp who has told me i need more physio which i went to last week but cant start intensive physio till nov (NHS is great aint it)if physio doesnt work then i need an MRI. how long do i wait for that. my doc never listens to me and have to beg for pain relief.
    SORRY but u did ask. anyway back to u.
    how are u today ? dont understand what u have had done can u spell it out in plain english and not technical stuff. how long have u had probs and how long did it take for u to get treatment ? hopefully u are on the road to recovery even though u in pain at mo. hope u have a relatively pain free day today. im mainly on line in the evenings after a very painful day at work
advertisement