Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New symptom or maybe something I ignored

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
While typing earlier today I thought I felt a bouncing of the keyboard, I looked down and my left arm was trembling. I wonder if it could be something as simple as muscle fatigue or related to irritated nerves. Does anyone else ever get this? :??
advertisement

Comments

• when is your appointment with neuro? make sure you make notes to take into your appointment, is it the same hand or palm that goes tingly? did it last long?
  • I just was told friday, that the neuro will be calling me, so I don't know when it is yet.
    Both arms have pain and get tingly. It seems to sometimes stay for a few hours, rarely comes and goes quickly?
  • Hi...hope you'll get an appt soon with your doctor. :)

I have experienced the arm trembling once, a few months back. Both arms have pain but my left one is more severe. My left arm did the trembling and I experience pain and numbness with the left arm/shoulder/wrist/hand at least once a day (lasts a few hours). My right arm is hardly ever painful/numb.

My appt is Tuesday so I will discuss it with my NS.

I hope you have some pain free days coming your way.

Emily

7/96 C5 fracture w/ ligament tear 3/97 Posterior cervical fusion C4-6 w/ 2 titanium plates, 6 screws. Migraine sufferer. 8/08 MRI C6-7 minimal herniation and diskogenic disease Left sided screw at C4 level is displaced within soft tissues. NS appt 9/9/08 no clue what I'm facing if anything