Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Newby here

tpmttpm Posts: 80
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hello
Just found this site and must say I'm impressed. Hurt back in May of 2005 working as a volunteer FF. Had surgery in March of 2007 of C5-7 fusion with instrumentation. Never was rid of pain however. Just had MRI on Monday and looking at the Cd it looks like I may have a herniation of my C4-5 But could be wrong. Should get the report by end of week.
Thanks
Be Well
advertisement

Comments

• Just wanted to tell you welcome and good luck with your results... :H
  • Welcome to S-H.. :H

I hope that you are enjoying reading the forum and the articles.

When I found out about my cervicle problems I did a search and then forgot about it for awhile.It's hard to forget for long when the pain reminds us,so as I was searching another time I came upon this site,read for a while and then decided if you can't beat em,join em,so here I am.

I imagine you were searching for answers too?Hope you find some here.

Let us know how the MRI reads...please :)
  • Welcome to Spine Health. A wealth of information, experience and strength. No matter the time of day or night you can generally find someone here.

Like Robin said, let us know when you find out what the MRI has to tell about you.

Until then, kick back, relax and try to enjoy life as much as you can!

"C"
  • I picked up my MRI results today. Was hoping for a definitive answer regarding my pain but I don't think I found it

">image

">image

Have a lot of neck pain with shoulder and shoulder blade pain. Right upper arm seems to go numb at times. I had an appointment with my neurologist today and he feels the surgeon will continue with me seeing my Pain management doc. I was praying for a "go in and fix it" approach

All well
  • Hi Tom
    Welcome to spine health. Well glad to hear you don't have to go back for more surgery. If it was me i would prefer the conservative treatments to see if they can help. As you are already a two level fusion may reduce your ROM more. But if they do end up doing surgery you know at least what to expect. Good luck and keep us posted.
advertisement