Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Back problem symptoms

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
Hi Everyone.
I have had a back problem for a few years now - herniated disc kind-of between the shoulder blades. Anyway, the last couple of months I have been getting tingling sensations in random places for varying durations, and frequently on my face it feels like i have spider webs, and my nose feels like it has been punched all of the time. In the UK, the doctors don't want to know about Backs unless you are peeing your pants. Should I be worried? What can I do?



  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,714

    For a Spine-Health Site introduction, Click on :

    Welcome To Spine-Health

    If you have any questions, feel free to contact (PM) any one of the Moderators here Priestess , Bruce , Paulgla, DiLauro

    The Spine-Health Web site offers so much more than these Member Forums.
    Check the various tabs at the top of the Spine-Health page and you will find so much that is offered here.

    Please remember that all information you receive from members on this forum is NOT
    formal medical advise. You should always consult with your doctors.

    To get back to the Forums, you can always click on Forum Home

    Please feel free to contact me at rdilauro@gmail.com or send me a message

    Have you had MRI's to identify what Discs are herniated? Generally, (but this is just generally) when you have facial problems, it is more associated with cervical discs. Thoracic (upper) can cause upper back problems. I dont understand that UK medical system or even any non-USA medical system, so I really cant help there.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • With you being in the UK and me in the US, I'm not sure of everything you can get done. I think I would consult with a doctor about your symptoms though. It may not have anything to do with your back. Regardless, it really should be addressed...
    Good luck and welcome to the forum!
Sign In or Register to comment.