In addition to my cervical problems, I also have lumbar facet issues (dont have mri report in front of me) and rhizotomy has helped in the past. Before my cervical surgery, I had the right side taken care of, but put off having the left done, even though I should have taken care of it. I guess I just felt so lousy I couldn't deal with it. Well, now that I am walking to recuperate from my July 31 fusion, I am having terrible shooting pains down my left leg as I walk.
I planned on calling pain management doctor to schedule the left side, but I see the surgeon Friday. My husband suggested waiting to ask him if it was ok to have the rhizotomy so soon after the cervical. Just looking for opinions. I need to get my self healed up! thanks.