Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I thought i had it bad...check this out!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Chronic Pain
I am new to this site and was reading the horror of some of the fine folks who use this site.Let me first say,i am not the one to complain to much of my pain.Just check out our site Administrator's blog..WOW....i feel for this person and all he has been threw.I just pray i can start to reverse some of my back issues before they get out of control. God bless all....Matti
advertisement

Comments

• Welcome to Spine Health. Yes Ron is an incredible individual with a heart bigger than the continental US.

"C"
  • Amen!

Ron is a great man with so much to give. He never hesitates to share our sorrows, give advice, and keep us from going off track. He has been one of the big inspirations in my life and I'm certain he's been an inspiration to many of the other lives he's touched as well. We could all take a few lessons from him and I personally thank God for introducing him into my life.

There are many others here who I also owe my gratitude. It is amazing how deeply alone I once felt, and then I found Spine Health. No matter how much I hurt, or how down I am, I never forget that there are people here who care about me, some of which have it so much worse than I do. It's amazing to me that a bad thing has brought so many good people together in one place to make it even just a little bit better on some days, to a LOT better on others.

God certainly does work in mysterious ways, and I have no doubt in my mind that He orchestrated this place for all of us to gather together in support of one another. No doubt at all...
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,722
    all of you. I really am honored to be part of this Spine-Health member family! From the time I signed up, I was given a warm welcome and was always treated so kindly. This has become my second home and the members are my second family.
    What I do, is just part of what everyone else on this site does - Try to help one another.
    Many people come here with their first time spinal problem(s). They are scared, worried, upset and confused!
    Thats easy to understand since pain, chronic pain can sap so much out of you. I am not free of chronic pain, I never will be, but I've learned how to adjust and figure out ways to still do the things that are important to me.

So once again , thank you, thank everyone who contributes.
    Its always my pleasure to be here and converse with other members. If I can provide help to just one person in order to get them through a problem, I feel like my time here is so important.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Before I found this forum, I had been reading
    (and very occassionally writing) comments on another site. One of my comments was edited--a really harmless comment, as I recall. I try to be upbeat and funny--I guess its my way of coping. I didn't understand what I said that would have been deemed "inappropriate" and so I made the mistake of asking. I received such nasty, means emails. I could not believe this was a site for people looking for solace. I cried so hard. Of course, since I've developed chronic pain, I cry pretty easily. I told them that I was sorry; that I shouldn't have questioned them. Nevertheless, they BANNED ME FOR LIFE. I felt rather scared of losing my community. Now, as it turns out, it was the best thing that could have happened. I second the motion that our administrators are top notch. They are here to help and support and that is so very, very obvious. Thanks, guys (and gals).
    Susan.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.