Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Wish me luck tomorrow

ellineellin Posts: 188
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Spinal Injections
:SS Just a bit nervous for tomorrow. Having a ablation done on my neck 2 levels both sides. Just got a call from the surgery center telling me the Dr. who puts me out will not be their some other Dr. will. You get used to the same one at least I do. One time I had this lady and she was not very kind asking me in recovery why people like me need meds for this type of injections. Jerk L) Well, had this done for my lower back and it worked well hoping it works as well for my neck. THis is the end for me. Nuro Dr. is setting up a appt for a spinal cord stimulator which I heard is not to much fun getting. Hope this ablation works and I do not have to get that. One thing is for sure no more injections. =D>
advertisement

Comments

• Good luck tomorrow....
  • tomorrow. Will be thinking of you and hope you find some relief. :)))
  • ellin- good luck tomorrow. The person L) who asked you why people like you need meds for these kind of injections obviously never had one. Maybe one day they will get the opportunity to find out. }:) ...take care..jade
  • Best of luck and hope you're by now at home starting the recovery process.

• Thanks guys getting ready to go. one and a half hours :S I'm sure it will be ok just scared these Dr's sure have to know what they are doing due to spinal cord right their. Will let you know how I feel. Thanks again.
  • hey good kuck im a newbee to this sight but not to back pain ive had cervical fusion and then during that i was found foaming at the mouth in my room about 6 hrs later i had coded on them it was the night of the new milineum and they were worried about the place crashing like they thought it would and luckly a nurse found me when she did but i had several strokes and a heart attact that followed then last yr i spent the whole mo. of july in the hospital again another heart attack lungs full of clots and both legs so they put in a filter to catch the clota and alls well again ,so i hope you are doing fine and had no complication i really think mine was just a fluke, but my injections alwasys make me fell sooooo great ireally look forward to getting them so let me take this time and say HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS DON AND I THINK ILL LIKE BEING IN HERE WITH EVERYONE AGAIN T/Y FOR BEING GOOD LISTNERS SEE YA
advertisement